Is anybody writing something for Jefferson's Really Short "Essay"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gabujabu

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I mean, 500 characters is only, say, 5 lines! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I debated whether or not to put something down, but in the end, decided that I really didn't have to or want to add anything else. Everything that I could already sum up in 500 words or less has already been plastered all over my application.

I just mentioned what I have been doing since the AMCAS went through. Since I started observing and volunteering more after the AMCAS, it was a good time for me to bring it up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Depakote said:
Jefferson in Hai Ku.

A driven student.
Where to study medicine?
Jefferson for me.

Ha Ha.. Love the Hai Ku :D

Depakote said:
Jefferson in Hai Ku.

A driven student.
Where to study medicine?
Jefferson for me.

HAHA that's hilarious.

Hmm, since I submitted AMCAS, a journal article on which I will be an author was submitted. Dunno if that's worth mentioning.

yolony said:
I just mentioned what I have been doing since the AMCAS went through. Since I started observing and volunteering more after the AMCAS, it was a good time for me to bring it up.

also, take note about their LOR requirements. if you DO NOT have a prehealth committee, you have to send in 4 letters from different departments (all from different). or so that is what everything says. i emailed asking about this requirement and they said that if you can't do the 4 letters that you need to explain why in that little box and list who they should be expecting them from.