Is anyone allready in NYU

Started by just
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

just

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey friends,
If someone is allready in the NYU advanced program and got some information to share about the college , how good the program is, total cost, the class timings, how does the classes here differ , how easy/difficult the program is, how are the exams scheduled: weekly,monthly basis, theory and practical and many more .
Any sort of suggestion related to NYU is wellcomed.
:clap:
 
Hi meggs,
I visited the link u forwarded, but its all about the part I scores , gpa etc . It doesnt answer my question. My questions were related to the process after being admitted to nyu. I would really appreciate if you could let me know of any other links u are aware of
thanxs.:clap: