Is Anyone Applying to Samford?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kris10h

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard much about anyone applying to Samford? If you are I'd like to know. Also, what has anyone heard about the school, and what are reasons to apply or not to apply. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Kris10h said:
I haven't heard much about anyone applying to Samford? If you are I'd like to know. Also, what has anyone heard about the school, and what are reasons to apply or not to apply. Thanks!

The pharmacist that I used to work with graduated from Samford and loved it so much! He always said how he misses pharmacy school and wishes he could have stayed there instead of working! According to him, Birmingham is a big city with more to do than you might think. The people are super friendly, the school is very professional and picturesque and just an enjoyable experience overall!
I haven't heard anything bad! Good luck with your choices! :) :luck:

Kris10h said:

i am applying to Samford. They have a beautiful campus and it is situated in a very nice area. Birmingham is a great place to live imo.