1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Is Anyone Applying to Samford?

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Kris10h, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Kris10h

Kris10h Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I haven't heard much about anyone applying to Samford? If you are I'd like to know. Also, what has anyone heard about the school, and what are reasons to apply or not to apply. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ndearwater

ndearwater SDN Donor
    5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    The pharmacist that I used to work with graduated from Samford and loved it so much! He always said how he misses pharmacy school and wishes he could have stayed there instead of working! According to him, Birmingham is a big city with more to do than you might think. The people are super friendly, the school is very professional and picturesque and just an enjoyable experience overall!
    I haven't heard anything bad! Good luck with your choices! :) :luck:

4. megrxgirl

megrxgirl megrxgirl
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    i am applying to Samford. They have a beautiful campus and it is situated in a very nice area. Birmingham is a great place to live imo.