is anyone else addicted to sdn???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bballluvr34

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
because I am!! ever since I started applying this year I've been logging in nearly every day. it's like a productive facebook!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just really, REALLY, don't want to study.

It's like an advanced case of senioritis.
 
SDN is my crack cocaine.

I love it though. I think if I hadn't discovered this website, I wouldn't have ever believed I had a shot at medicine, and I definitely would be completely lost as to how to get there.

My entire future and self-esteem is invested in here. Be kind, guys.
 
yes, i talked about it to my psychiatrist, he suggested that i make a list of all the cons about it and look at it everytime i want to log on. except the problem is my list of cons would be a blank sheet of paper 🙂 so i guess then there is no hope then huh
 
hahahaha....i won't even admit how much i've been logging on. more than i log onto facebook, that's for sure. bah!
 
I'm 1 year in and proud to say SDN is home away from home.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SDN is amusing. I like lurking around the silly threads, but I'm too...normal to join in.

Who else has it bookmarked? 😀
 
I've somehow spent enough time on here to accumulate enough user icons to make the great Chancellor Stewart jealous...

wstewartiii.jpg


definitely addicted.
 
No, I can log out whenever I want. I just come here every ten minutes because I like it and it is convenient because I am also checking my empty inbox at the same time. It's rerally not a big deal.
 
<<< Checks SDN obsessively in between procedures at research lab
 
<<<<checks SDN first thing in the morning

<<<<<peruses SDN while in class

<<<<checks SDN right b4 gym

<<<<<study breaks involve scanning SDN for new posts

<<<<<reads SDN to send self to sleep


But im not addicted, i dont HAVE to, i waaaant to🙄




ohkay ******* it, im addicted like s h iiiiiiiii t!