is anyone else addicted to sdn???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bballluvr34

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
because I am!! ever since I started applying this year I've been logging in nearly every day. it's like a productive facebook!!!

Members don't see this ad.

you are not alone :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm trying to cut back. Lately, I've been checking SDN like 7 times a day. Of course, many of us are just tired of waiting for schools so we come here to see if anyone else has gotten answers!

I just really, REALLY, don't want to study.

It's like an advanced case of senioritis.

SDN is my crack cocaine.

I love it though. I think if I hadn't discovered this website, I wouldn't have ever believed I had a shot at medicine, and I definitely would be completely lost as to how to get there.

My entire future and self-esteem is invested in here. Be kind, guys.

yes, i talked about it to my psychiatrist, he suggested that i make a list of all the cons about it and look at it everytime i want to log on. except the problem is my list of cons would be a blank sheet of paper :) so i guess then there is no hope then huh

hahahaha....i won't even admit how much i've been logging on. more than i log onto facebook, that's for sure. bah!

I'm 1 year in and proud to say SDN is home away from home.

yeah same here. I spend way too much time here. Sigh.

Members don't see this ad :)
SDN is amusing. I like lurking around the silly threads, but I'm too...normal to join in.

Who else has it bookmarked? :D

I must proclaim proudly:

SDN IS HOW I GET MY HIGH!! F**K DRUGS! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've somehow spent enough time on here to accumulate enough user icons to make the great Chancellor Stewart jealous...

wstewartiii.jpg

definitely addicted.

No, I can log out whenever I want. I just come here every ten minutes because I like it and it is convenient because I am also checking my empty inbox at the same time. It's rerally not a big deal.

<<< Checks SDN obsessively in between procedures at research lab

<<<<checks SDN first thing in the morning

<<<<<peruses SDN while in class

<<<<checks SDN right b4 gym

<<<<<study breaks involve scanning SDN for new posts

<<<<<reads SDN to send self to sleep

But im not addicted, i dont HAVE to, i waaaant to:rolleyes:

ohkay ******* it, im addicted like s h iiiiiiiii t!