Is anyone else getting anxious?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxnfiend

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been following the current cycle and even though its only 1 month in, it's pretty exciting for the class of 2015! I am applying next cycle but getting anxious to start the process already. :laugh:

Any other Class of 2016ers in the same position as me? I guess we just have to buckle down, handle school for 2 more semesters, and take the beast of the MCAT. :oops:

P.S. For the current people applying: when should I ask professors for LORs? Around December to be safe? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm getting anxious about starting medical school in a month.

I'd stop thinking about medical school so much. Enjoy your next two semesters as much as possible. And the two after that. Graduating undergrad is really sad :( It was the best time of my life so far and sometimes I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again. (it's been two years since I graduated, still sad about once in a while)

I'm getting anxious about starting in a month.

I'd stop thinking about medical school so much. Enjoy your next two semesters as much as possible. And the two after that. Graduating undergrad is really sad :( It was the best time of my life so far and sometimes I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again. (it's been two years since I graduated, still sad about once in a while)
Yeah, I hear where you are coming from. I LOVE my college and the experience so far so I don't want it to go super fast at all. I just would love if I didn't have to think about the upcoming process so much haha. :)