MD & DO Is Anyone Else Having Trouble w/ Sketchy Videos Loading?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

To be MD

Med School Or Bust
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey squad,

I can't seem to get any sketchy videos to load properly... there's constant buffering even at lowest settings (i.e., 360p). Switching from HTML to flash player doesn't help either.

Are there just too many people using Sketchy? Could that be the problem?

Cheers and thank you!
 
Yes. Please join me in sending a complaint. It’s unacceptable the amount of buffering that has been happening for what is basically a voice over a static image, especially after paying so much money.

I am literally using illegally downloaded videos from sketchy at the moment because of how bad the stuttering is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was having huge issues Saturday at about...3 am? Glad I am not alone, but come on.
 
LOL. That email though...

Summary:
"It wasn't our fault...but here's a list of things you can buy!"

To be fair, they didn't HAVE to reach out...but a simple apology would've sufficed.