Is Canadian licence valid in US?

Started by Signal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Signal

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am a foreign trained dentist and planning to appear for canadian ndeb and other exams to be able to practice there, I wanted to know if I am eligible to practice in Canada , will I be able to practice in USA also ? Is there any specific state which allows it or any specific exam or anything for this.
Thank you
 
Not valid in US. You have to be a graduate from a Canadian school. This holds true for Canadians who studied in Australia/Ireland etc. as well. You can contact CDA if you want to confirm.
 
Not valid in US. You have to be a graduate from a Canadian school. This holds true for Canadians who studied in Australia/Ireland etc. as well. You can contact CDA if you want to confirm.
Hello 738177, what is CDA? I am also interested in this information. Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad