Is Cartilage a reputable journal? Submitting my first paper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

educatedguesser100

A: 1 R: A ton
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I'm in need of some help. I noticed that they have an APC and want to make sure I'm not submitting to a predatory journal. Would anyone mind looking into this journal for me and letting me know what you think. Cartilage is the journal and its a part of SAGE.
 
Looks legit to me. Just about every journal has an APC, the real question is the quality of peer review. Predatory journals charge super high APC with almost guaranteed//sham acceptance. Many of these will not have a published impact factor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks legit to me. Just about every journal has an APC, the real question is the quality of peer review. Predatory journals charge super high APC with almost guaranteed//sham acceptance. Many of these will not have a published impact factor.
Thanks for getting back to me! I am going to continue with the submission process. Fingers crossed