Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Forgot to mention specifically for organic chemistry!!!
I was wondering if people used ochem from datqvaul and if anyone would recommend it? What did u think terms of actually preparing you for the stuff you see on the real test? I loved their bio section and I'm doing the gen Chen tests and I personally think they're really really good practice (a few poorly written questions but no other complaints)
Thanks a lot for the input and advice!!
I was wondering if people used ochem from datqvaul and if anyone would recommend it? What did u think terms of actually preparing you for the stuff you see on the real test? I loved their bio section and I'm doing the gen Chen tests and I personally think they're really really good practice (a few poorly written questions but no other complaints)
Thanks a lot for the input and advice!!