Is Dental Boards Mastery alone enough to pass NBDE1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaf004

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have my NBDE 1 in 4 days. I started off studying the dental decks, maybe I covered about 20-25% of them and I realized it was a huge time sink and I wasn't retaining much information. So I bought the dental boards mastery app and I really like it and am learning very well. Do you think/know if the app alone will let me pass these boards? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something vital in the decks. Also, my decks are old, they are the 2013-2014 decks.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Dont think its enough.

Im using mastery app, crackNBDE, Nuggets and Dental Articles to study. I felt the same about dental decks so I dont use it even though I have it. My plan is to expose myself to as many questions as possible. Im taking the exam in 12 days so I'll know whats useful and not after that, but do post what you think about the app after you take the exam too.

The app by itself might not be enough, I am using it by complementing it with decks and ASDA papers. It all depends on how strong your fundamentals are. I think it is very relative where 1/2 study aids might be enough for one person whereas even 3/4 aids might not be enough for someone else.

How did you do in the Test? the app was enough ? i just have the app and the decks.... Exam in 10 days