Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It sure looked like it to me. I had to go to CVS tonight which kills me but it is close and I was off today. My kid has a raging case of bleeding butt rash. I was perusing throught the selection of cornstarch, butt paste and the like when I noticed several people walking around the store in white lab coats. My first thought was there sure were a lot of pharmacists working at 7:30 pm. Then I relaized I was at CVS and there is never more than one pharmacist on duty.
On closer inspection I noticed every single employee in the store had on a light blue polo shirt with a white pharmacist lab coat. There was a guy who looked like a pharmacist in a lab coat stocking candy another kid in a white coat checked me out up front. Is this some new deception tactic? Is CVS trying to fool people into believing the whole store is staffed by pharmacists?
I thought it was amusing......
On closer inspection I noticed every single employee in the store had on a light blue polo shirt with a white pharmacist lab coat. There was a guy who looked like a pharmacist in a lab coat stocking candy another kid in a white coat checked me out up front. Is this some new deception tactic? Is CVS trying to fool people into believing the whole store is staffed by pharmacists?
I thought it was amusing......
(I never get why that doesn't happen, where the opposites' always the case)