Is everything a sign

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know anyone who always thinks everything is a sign about the mcat score your going to get? I have a friend who is forever seeing numbers in the thirties driving, eating whatever, actually now that I think about it it's quite scary but EVERYTHING is a sign with this person.....just wanted to know if it's just me or is everyone seeing signs....cuz I'm not seein' anything.......

Hope you laughed. :p

Members don't see this ad.

i see dead people, all sitting in their chairs on saturday august the 14th at 9:12am.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i did laugh

nothing is a sign...you people are just totally stressed and obsessed...and people have the nerve to say I'm stressed?????

Members don't see this ad :)
Psycho Doctor said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i did laugh

nothing is a sign...you people are just totally stressed and obsessed...and people have the nerve to say I'm stressed?????

WOW, from the king himself :laugh:

i kept having nightmares about getting a score between 21 and 24 :eek: :( :thumbdown:

But seriously, everything is a sign? Isnt that a little superstitious for someone going into medicine? :laugh:

Hold on people it's not me seeing the signs, it is one of the people in my class. the reason I wrote this post, I haven't gone that nuts yet.

2 nights ago i was in a 30 zone and a cop pulled me over for going 43 but didnt give me a ticket..i hope thats a double good sign.. * whew*

I remember going to a hole in the wall Chinese restaurant a week or so before my MCAT scores were released. After tearing up the buffet, my friends and I sat back and opened up the requisite fortune cookies. My fortune read, "You'll be getting happy news in the future." I thought it was an unusually vague fortune and just brushed it off. And then I flipped to other side of the fortune strip that usually contains the "lucky numbers." The friggin' strip only had one number on it! Usually they at least give you a string of numbers and I remember thinking that it was possibly the worst, most craptastic fortune cookie ever as we left the restaurant. A week later, my MCAT score composite exactly matched the lucky number from the fortune and, needless to say, I was happy.

Damn those freaky deaky fortune cookies.

I remember going to a hole in the wall Chinese restaurant a week or so before my MCAT scores were released. After tearing up the buffet, my friends and I sat back and opened up the requisite fortune cookies. My fortune read, "You'll be getting happy news in the future." I thought it was an unusually vague fortune and just brushed it off. And then I flipped to other side of the fortune strip that usually contains the "lucky numbers." The friggin' strip only had one number on it! Usually they at least give you a string of numbers and I remember thinking that it was possibly the worst, most craptastic fortune cookie ever as we left the restaurant. A week later, my MCAT score composite exactly matched the lucky number from the fortune and, needless to say, I was happy.

yikes, that IS freaky! :)

A few nights before the scores were released I dreamed that I got the score I ended up getting. But the night before that I dreamed that I got half the score I ended up with.

What does that mean? I dunno.

dreamt of 31 (didn't dream anything related to MCAT until i began surfing this board). got a 34 in reality. i'll take that.