Step I Is FA + UW enough for immunology and biostat/behavior?

Started by vashka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vashka

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone? I have 6wks left and I'm trying to not devote a minute to useless reading...
 
Define "enough" since it means different for different target score.
Also, background is important. If someone has studied immunology and biostat/behavior for a living then they don't even need FA/UW.
Short answer-yes (if you paid attention in your medical school).
 
Define "enough" since it means different for different target score.
Also, background is important. If someone has studied immunology and biostat/behavior for a living then they don't even need FA/UW.
Short answer-yes (if you paid attention in your medical school).

I took an immunology course in senior year of college and I did well in our clinical epidemiology course.
 
Yes, if you want to supplement you can also buy the UWorld biostats QBank set. Otherwise UW and FA should be sufficient information to score 250+