Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, how dare we advocate for our financial health. We takes what massah gives us and we likes it.
This is ridiculous. If you don't value yourself at 300/hr or more, why the hell should the money grubbing bean counters in the lavish offices treat you any differently than a hospitalist shift worker - you're replaceable, there's more coming every year, and frankly, "i don't give a damn" about your work/life balance or any other personal matters.
If we don't stand together and advocate, who do you think will? Lol. Get real. #750orGTFO
A few things to unpack here. I have no love for admins. I don't think they create value -at all. They only exist to suck resources from the system and grow -much like the scourge we all fight with RT.
I get the point of arguing that admins don't deserve most of our revenue -that's a matter of principle, but it is kinda silly to say that one needs 750k to be financially "healthy" -like a portly man at the buffet demanding a third portion, lest he STARVE.