Is Immuno, Physio, etc. on NAPLEX?

Started by Pharm0307
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharm0307

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a 2nd year who is re-organizing class notes and deciding what I could toss, I and got to wondering...Are general topics like microbiology, immunology, physiology on the NAPLEX? I went to their website and the NAPLEX Blueprint doesn't explicitly mention these topics, but I thought I'd check on sdn.
Is there any point to hanging on to stuff like my general physiology notes that they gave us in pharm school? I mean, I can always look that stuff up in a textbook or online if I needed clarification on something in the future. Thanks.
 
Hello,

I am a 2nd year who is re-organizing class notes and deciding what I could toss, I and got to wondering...Are general topics like microbiology, immunology, physiology on the NAPLEX? I went to their website and the NAPLEX Blueprint doesn't explicitly mention these topics, but I thought I'd check on sdn.
Is there any point to hanging on to stuff like my general physiology notes that they gave us in pharm school? I mean, I can always look that stuff up in a textbook or online if I needed clarification on something in the future. Thanks.

No, but some of the pathophys might be useful for future presentations for rotations.
 
Digging through all the lecture notes is overkill. Your best bet is to study from a review NAPLEX book. That's should be sufficient.

NAPLEX is easy anyone who is not in the bottom 10% in their class would pass with flying color >_>
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NAPLEX is not a challenge exam. It is a test of basic competency. I passed it without too much studying.