Is it bad to have W on ur transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mouthcracker

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been accepted to dental school for class of 2011.

I am taking a computer progamming class now. But i misses coule lectures and labs alreadu and I dont think i did that great in my first midterm. So I was planning on dropping it and take an equivalent course for the term. But real concern is how bad would W be on my transcript even though i pass an equivalent course with A....

Members don't see this ad.

I would assume its ok. I had a W in my organic lab sophomore year and I still got a couple acceptances. I would just try not to get any more if you can help it.

Hello all,

I have been accepted to dental school for class of 2011.

I am taking a computer progamming class now. But i misses coule lectures and labs alreadu and I dont think i did that great in my first midterm. So I was planning on dropping it and take an equivalent course for the term. But real concern is how bad would W be on my transcript even though i pass an equivalent course with A....

You've already been accepted, there's nothing to worry about. I'm thinking about withdrawing from a class, too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nah man I got 3.

Poli Sci 101
Theater 100
Weight Lifting...haha

I have something like 4 or 5 btw, I might call my school up and ask if I can add another. Turns out the english department and I have a difference of opinion on what is and isn't considered literature.

Come on, ORIGINAL STAR WARS TRILOGY. Best literature ever.