• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

mouthcracker

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2006
PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hello all,

I have been accepted to dental school for class of 2011.

I am taking a computer progamming class now. But i misses coule lectures and labs alreadu and I dont think i did that great in my first midterm. So I was planning on dropping it and take an equivalent course for the term. But real concern is how bad would W be on my transcript even though i pass an equivalent course with A....

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Nowhere and Everywhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I would assume its ok. I had a W in my organic lab sophomore year and I still got a couple acceptances. I would just try not to get any more if you can help it.

in her drawer

Ain't no glory in a war
10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2006
The City, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hello all,

I have been accepted to dental school for class of 2011.

I am taking a computer progamming class now. But i misses coule lectures and labs alreadu and I dont think i did that great in my first midterm. So I was planning on dropping it and take an equivalent course for the term. But real concern is how bad would W be on my transcript even though i pass an equivalent course with A....

You've already been accepted, there's nothing to worry about. I'm thinking about withdrawing from a class, too.

About the Ads

armorshell

One Man Freak Show
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
I have something like 4 or 5 btw, I might call my school up and ask if I can add another. Turns out the english department and I have a difference of opinion on what is and isn't considered literature.

Come on, ORIGINAL STAR WARS TRILOGY. Best literature ever.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.