Is it frowned upon to complete 2 Post-Bacc Programs?

Started by ppushpak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ppushpak

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Main Question: Does anyone know if Med School AdCom frowns upon students who do 2 post-baccs?

Background: I am currently planning on attending a post-bacc program this upcoming year 2017-2018. I am asking this question because the answer to is relevant to which post-bacc I decide to do this upcoming year if I am limited to.
I am asking this question because I did not do great in my preliminary science coursework and would love to have more grades/data to show AdComs that I can handle the Med School course load. I know post-baccs have good linkages with their respective med schools and by doing well in a particular program I know I can show that program's med school ad-com and professors that I can handle the course work.
An alternative would be for me to retake courses at a college but the preferential treatment of doing the 2nd post bacc is appealing to me.

Please let me know if any more information is required! I tried to explain it to the best of my ability without being too dense. Would love to hear from a Med School AdCom about this