You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Is it full Moon?? Animals were amorous..
Started by Epic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which zoo did you go to? Took the family to the Dallas Aquarium today. Pretty neat place.
Which zoo did you go to? Took the family to the Dallas Aquarium today. Pretty neat place.
Dallas Aquarium is great. I chaperoned my daughter's first grade class 2 years ago. I told my group ( 2 boys and 2 girls) that I will jump into the shark tank... The boys said "YES!!! Do it!!" Girls said "No..don't do it."
Went to Caldwell in Tyler. Was impressed. They had the Rose Festival in Tyler.
Try Ft. Worth Zoo....it's refreshingly good. It's no San Diego Zoo...but a darn good zoo.
showing off your camera skills again, epic!
Most of those were shot through a thick glass that prevented us from being lunch. So it's not as clear.
I just want to show you that animals have no shame... and are quite the exhibitionists..
I heard the Ft. Worth zoo was really good. A few weeks ago we went to the Dallas zoo. I thought it was good but in a questionable part of town. I would go back though.
No monkies with inflamed genital pics? 
Man, what is this world coming to?

Man, what is this world coming to?
Hot...
Studying for NAPLEX must be getting to you..
Studying for NAPLEX must be getting to you..
Yes, I think I've given up.
Was your wife mad at you for taking all the animal porn pics?
No, not at all. It'll be a great educational tool in the future.
Every time I go to the zoo, the turtles are doing it. I swear, it's all the time. And always, couples are watching but covering their kids' eyes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K