Is it just me ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted4401

... or is it always funny to prank the therapist with the ol' "3.30p Sim and Treat"?

I added a twist today, and had the nurse tell the therapist (I stayed out of sight). She explained that it was a vag bleed and that the patient was 400lbs. We'd need to use the hospital bed instead of the couch (b/c of the weight limit), and have to rig the films under the bed. Her face turned so red! Hysterical! It works so great, b/c at about 3.15p, our techs line up like high school kids waiting for the bell to ring, and man do they get testy about late sim/treats on Friday ...

-S

Members don't see this ad.

LOL - That's awesome! Can you please delete that post so my co-residents don't see it and I have something funny to do next week?
-S

Don't forget to add that they'll need to be treated b.i.d through the weekend as well. And as you are walking away mention something about the med onc seeing the patient on Monday and only now referring it to you.