Is it late if my complete application is mailing out this week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jz123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys. I am just wondering if it would be late if my complete application is mailing out to schools this week? Will I get late interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

You are "late" in terms of getting most of the pre-December interviews, but you still have a strong chance of getting post-December interviews assuming you have strong GPA/DAT/EC's. Send your AADSAS asap!

Reactions: 1 user
Hope not because mine is :rofl:
For real though. Send it and don't worry about that. At least it's in and getting mailed!! :highfive:

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not late, but it's not early either. Most students send in their apps this month I believe

I think what OP meant is when his /her app is no longer on hold (aka they will soon receive the official dat score or LOR via aadsas, hence the app will be complete)? In that case the school can review the OP's application asap. Correct me if i m wrong, though. Some schools have already sent out interview invites, so isn't the earliest time to submit from scratch. I am in similar shoes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using SDN mobile

yes. My application was mailed out to schools without LOR in July and the LOR was mailed out today.

You are set! Let the waiting game begin. Mine will probably be sent out next week as i took the dat roughly 2 weeks ago. Had all other stuff submitted by late june. Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using SDN mobile