Is it necessary to retake algebra-based physics with labs?

Started by Ed2025
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ed2025

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, and am currently taking prerequisites courses for dental school. I have completed a series of Calculus-based general physics courses in my bachelor's, but my university didn't offer labs for them. I have noticed that some dental schools require physics with labs, while some don't require labs. Is it necessary to retake a series of Algebra-based general physics just to complete the lab requirement, so I have more options when applying for dental schools?
 
Hi everyone, I earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, and am currently taking prerequisites courses for dental school. I have completed a series of Calculus-based general physics courses in my bachelor's, but my university didn't offer labs for them. I have noticed that some dental schools require physics with labs, while some don't require labs. Is it necessary to retake a series of Algebra-based general physics just to complete the lab requirement, so I have more options when applying for dental schools?
you can probably find someplace to take just the Physics 1 and Physics 2 labs.
You wouldn't need to retake the accompanying lecture course.