Is it normal to be sucking at DATBootcamp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctorfish

Membership Revoked
Removed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting off it wasn’t too bad, but as I progressed through the chemistry, I started doing poorly on the question banks. I also just finished RC academy 2 and got a predicted score of 17 on RC. Granted it’s only day 11 of the schedule, but I feel like as I progress, it’s only going to get harder. Is this a common feeling/occurrence? Or am I just doing poorly and need to try something else

also not to mention, PAT is still a huge struggle, at least when it comes to TFE and sometimes angle ranking
 
Last edited:
Don't worry so much about your score, focus on learning and understanding the solutions to the questions. review each question. Everyone starts off doing poorly. As you become familiar with the types of questions that are asked and improve your understanding of the material, the scores will follow. Also don't pay too much attention to the PAT, just work through it slowly and once you hit 19/20, just stop. Schools don't look at the PAT score in depth, its the sciences that matter most.