Is it ok if I don't send recommandations to AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grettlin2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just talked to the pre-health office at my school for sending the recommandations. However, the advisor told me they won't send them to aadsas but to each dental school. My question is would aadsas process my file if they do not receive any recommandation from my school? Is there any form I have to sign to let them know the situation? I don't want them to hold my application forever. Thanks for all of your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, Grettlin. You don't HAVE to send ADDSAS your LORs. In fact, it may be more efficient for you to send them directly to the schools you are applying to. Although it may be more expensive for you to send the LORs individually to every dental school you're applying to, it may be worth it given the fact that AADSAS is notorious for sending the LORs and/or transcripts at a leter batch then your primary AADSAS app.

RSXer, thanks for your reply. I will just arrange my recommendations and transcripts to be sent directly to each school. :)