Is it ok to ask about position on waitlist?

Started by rals
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rals

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm waitlisted and want to find out what that means for me specifically. Can I ask how many ppl are on this list? when they expect it to move? what my chances seem to be? your insight's much appreciated. 🙂
 
I'm waitlisted and want to find out what that means for me specifically. Can I ask how many ppl are on this list? when they expect it to move? what my chances seem to be? your insight's much appreciated. 🙂

Here's my advice... you don't lose anything by asking... chances are they will not give you any information on ranking and/or what your chances are. If I were you, I'd give it a shot... Good luck!