Is it okay to drop an new activity during the interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hzreio

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a new volunteering activity with an addition ~175 hours that was not mentioned in the primary or secondary. IF the question is appropriate, would this be a good time to say something like "I have also contributed X amount of hours to this new activity that was not mentioned on my application"?

Members don't see this ad.

I plan on mentioning an activity that I’ve started since submitting my application is they ask “what have you been doing since applying”

Reactions: 1 users
I have a new volunteering activity with an addition ~175 hours that was not mentioned in the primary or secondary. IF the question is appropriate, would this be a good time to say something like "I have also contributed X amount of hours to this new activity that was not mentioned on my application"?
Sure. But don't count it registering any further than the interview.

At times I ask people what they'll do between the interview and matriculation, and I do this just to see what they have planned (if anything). I don't keep of note of what they're doing or plan on doing.

Best to wait until after you get the results of the interview...then send an update, if the schools accepts them.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sure. But don't count it registering any further than the interview.

At times I ask people what they'll do between the interview and matriculation, and I do this just to see what they have planned (if anything). I don't keep of note of what they're doing or plan on doing.

Best to wait until after you get the results of the interview...then send an update, if the schools accepts them.

Why not do both?