is it okay to talk about PBL during UG in your secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coralfangs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
several schools that ask the "why the school" question are PBL-based
can I briefly mention the PBL in some courses during UG and how much I enjoyed the experience?
obviously those PBL are quite the same

Members don't see this ad.

i mentioned briefly that i was familiar with the style from undergrad classes and did best in those only for schools that were hardcore pbl

Which schools are known for their PBL styled teaching?

I personally think I do much better in PBL than when I'm just drowning in boredom.

Members don't see this ad :)
pbl in high school and college arent the same as med school even though its the same educational theory. medical school is a whole different ballgame. dont talk too much about college pbl in med applications. some sentences of background is a +

I think Cornell likes to do lots of PBL.

several schools that ask the "why the school" question are PBL-based
can I briefly mention the PBL in some courses during UG and how much I enjoyed the experience?
obviously those PBL are quite the same
I can't speak for other PBL schools, but at CCLCM that would be something the adcomm would like to know. They are trying to find students who work well in small groups and are self-directed in learning style. So if you already have PBL experience and you already know that you liked it, I would tell them.

I hear it's much better to turn the conversation towards sex.

I thought it meant post bacon lickins