Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I found out that I need to retake the CE a few days ago and I'm trying to find a test center to take it in November 21st. The location of the testing center is not as important to me as is the test date, but I can't figure out how to search for a specific date in the nbome website... it seems to only allow me to search by location and none of the 20+ places in 150 mile radius has Nov. 21st available. I have been searching for ~20 minutes and it feels like there should be a simpler way.. am I missing something?
Thanks
I found out that I need to retake the CE a few days ago and I'm trying to find a test center to take it in November 21st. The location of the testing center is not as important to me as is the test date, but I can't figure out how to search for a specific date in the nbome website... it seems to only allow me to search by location and none of the 20+ places in 150 mile radius has Nov. 21st available. I have been searching for ~20 minutes and it feels like there should be a simpler way.. am I missing something?
Thanks