Is it possible?

Started by alej1020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alej1020

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm entering my third year of undergrad studies with 57 credits and I have always planned of doing dentistry. I have about a 2.9 GPA (which is low bc I have an F on one of the courses.) but I still have to complete all my science courses with exception to Bio 1 and 2 which I did good(B). So my thought is to raise my overall GPA to like a 3.5 and keep a high science GPA of like >3.5 which I think is possible since I haven't taken a lot of Science courses. I also have 3 W and have transferes twice. Is this possible???????!!!!!!jejeje
 
of course youre ok, you still have a ways to go... but this does mean there is less room for error for you... ad coms like upward trends in your gpa, even if you end up with a 3.0 in the end a good DAT score along with ECs can balance that out...