Is it risky to go with the Australia and the ADC way

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pernambucano

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guyz , just wanted to know my chances with the whole Australia thing , I know every detail abt the ADC preparation and the assessment but there is one thing that worries me , are getting the ADC certificate enough to get job out there plus the pr I mean what chances would make me done all of this and couldn't get job there

thx a lot

Members don't see this ad.

GOD! u ve really answered the question , big time actually , cant tell u how much u made my day i hope we keep in touch .
this is my email and my account name on fb hope u could add me
[email protected]
Islam Shehata

hi guyz , just wanted to know my chances with the whole Australia thing , I know every detail abt the ADC preparation and the assessment but there is one thing that worries me , are getting the ADC certificate enough to get job out there plus the pr I mean what chances would make me done all of this and couldn't get job there

thx a lot
could you please answer about the process in detail also the answer for two questions that you have posted...im worried about what kind of visa to apply for giving the practical exam