Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm also thinking about moving back with my folks if I get a residency near them. I'm lucky enough to have a fiancee who is more than okay with the idea. Someone earlier in the thread said that moving in with your parents isn't viable if you're married/partnered...Well, that's not true in my case. Multigenerational households used to be norm back in the day, and they still are in a lot of cultures. I would even continue living with my parents as an attending until I have paid off my loans. I would, of course, help them financially when I'm an attending. My fiancee loves the idea of free child-care too lol. If my mom is still working by the time I'm an attending, I'll have her quit and just stay at home taking care of my future kid(s) while my wife and I work, providing for everyone in the household. I don't get why we, Americans, have such a weird perspective when it comes to collectivism. It's natural.
Because of ego and false sense of pride.
All these tools worried about getting chicks cause they live at home. pppfffttt who ****ing cares?
Can your parents leave you and take half of your ****? nope.
Some ******* broad can.
Then again, I will probably end up single anyway. Not worried about it at all. Been in a few long term relationships... nothing special.
Well until I find that "right" person but ehhh could give two ****s less!
Live your life, stack your bread fam!