Is it too late for an interview invite??

Started by Alex1803
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alex1803

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right forum, but I am still waiting to hear from my last three schools concerning whether I am rejected or invited for an interview. I am a realist and realize that this probably isn't a good thing, but I thought I'd ask if there is any hope left for this year. As a side note the schools are Johns Hopkins, Penn State, and Temple. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
 
I have not heard from two of my schools either and Temple is one of them. The other is RFU. From what I understand, the Temple class is full or almost full.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard from Temple, RFU, Drexel, Jefferson, NYMC, Wright State and Northeastern Ohio Universities COM.
I'm guessing all of them are done for this academic year.
 
Alex1803 said:
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right forum, but I am still waiting to hear from my last three schools concerning whether I am rejected or invited for an interview. I am a realist and realize that this probably isn't a good thing, but I thought I'd ask if there is any hope left for this year. As a side note the schools are Johns Hopkins, Penn State, and Temple. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Id be willing to bet for PSU, your chances are slim to none.


When I applied, I interviewed there in December. Got waitlisted, and never got in.

Im gonna be a DO now though so, whatever.
 
I am waiting to hear from: Drexel (still hasn't cashed my check??), Rush, Loyola, Jefferson, Temple, NYMC, PSU(on hold 4 interview) - guess that one's over
Are any of these guys still interviewing? Or should I go fill out an application for 7-11?

I think Rosalind Franklin just stopped interviewing