Is it too late in the cycle to apply for schools with Rolling Admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted921593

The title of the thread is pretty self explanatory. I am looking at two schools as sort of safety nets and they both participated in ED & currently have rolling admissions with firm deadlines mid December. Just wondering if I should go for it? I thought about emailing the respective admissions advisors and asking if they have already filled all of their spots but I figured I would ask here first.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Admissions will obviously give you a better and more accurate answer, but I’d personally say go for it.

The title of the thread is pretty self explanatory. I am looking at two schools as sort of safety nets and they both participated in ED & currently have rolling admissions with firm deadlines mid December. Just wondering if I should go for it? I thought about emailing the respective admissions advisors and asking if they have already filled all of their spots but I figured I would ask here first.
Thanks!
It's definitely not too late. I applied to a school with rolling admissions on the last day of the cycle and was accepted.