When is it too late to make a decision?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTShredder

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if any current DPT students or currently applying students would be able to answer a huge question for me. I am currently accepted to Baylor's hybrid program and have already put my deposit in for the program, but I am still waiting to hear back from Washington and Colorado programs. I realize that if I was to withdraw or back out of Baylor that I would lose my deposit, but is there any point leading up to the first day of class that I wouldn't be able to back out anymore if I was wanting to accept another school?

Members don't see this ad.

I mean yeah hypothetically you would be able to withdraw up until the first day of classes but if you do decide on another program let the program know the sooner rather than later so that it can give another potential student a chance to be accepted/get off the waitlist

Also thinking about the deposit money and depending on if the deposit was refundable or not, sometimes some schools say that the deposit is refundable up to a certain point