Is It Too Late To Apply To Lecom????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ApplicantPharmD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you guys help me to decide if i shld apply to LECOM..i know its too late...will it be a bad idea to apply now??????Does it require PCAT??????

Members don't see this ad.

Umm no PCAT required. Deadline is coming soon so i don't know depends on if you can get everything together LOR, transcript, Sup App etc.... and if you have a competitive GPA

Umm no PCAT required. Deadline is coming soon so i don't know depends on if you can get everything together LOR, transcript, Sup App etc.... and if you have a competitive GPA

Ya i know..deadline is comin up soon...but i can get everything ready in 15 days....do they need a LOR from a pharmacist??????
My GPA is about 3.3...and i have a bachelors degree in Molecular BIosciences and Biotech...have volunteered at a hospital for more than 1 yr...and working as a clinical research coordinator for about 6 months....I dont know if i should apply there....wht do you think????? Do you have any idea about the spots they have left....

Members don't see this ad :)
applying to PA or FL

applying to PA or FL

Dont know which one to apply to..i am from out of state....do they even give preference to out of state students?????which one would be easier to get into??????

Can anyone help me decide if i shld apply to LECOM now???????? Is it too late?????? Plz i wld greatly appreciate any kind of help.....

You should go to PharmCAS to find your answers. The deadline for LECOM is March 1st. They don't require PCAT. They require 2 LORs, a pharmcas application and a supplement with 2 essays. LECOM has rolling admission, so it is hard to say with a 3.3 GPA. But I think you should try anyway.

You should go to PharmCAS to find your answers. The deadline for LECOM is March 1st. They don't require PCAT. They require 2 LORs, a pharmcas application and a supplement with 2 essays. LECOM has rolling admission, so it is hard to say with a 3.3 GPA. But I think you should try anyway.

Thanks a lot for ur help:)

Does anyone know the # of slots open left for each campus (FL and PA)?