Is it useless to add experiences that were 5-20 hours long?

Started by aiikookie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aiikookie

PrePod
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a few experiences that are 5-20 hours long, is it useless to add these? or can I still add them as long as I highlight the top 6 in my application? Also, by highlighting the top 6, does that mean they won't look at the other experiences that were not highlighted?
 
I would add them, I added some experiences that were like 3 hours long as long as you give a good description highlighting what the experience taught you
 
I would add them, I added some experiences that were like 3 hours long as long as you give a good description highlighting what the experience taught you
Should I add a job that I got terminated from? It says whether or not I can allow the committee to contact my employer, if i choose no would that be suspicious to the admissions committee? Since I chose Yes for all my other experiences
 
Should I add a job that I got terminated from? It says whether or not I can allow the committee to contact my employer, if i choose no would that be suspicious to the admissions committee? Since I chose Yes for all my other experiences
I think it’s really up to you, tbh if it’s not a dental related job I don’t think they would really try to contact the person unless there’s something they would want to clarify there