Is it useless to add experiences that were 5-20 hours long?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aiikookie

PrePod
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have a few experiences that are 5-20 hours long, is it useless to add these? or can I still add them as long as I highlight the top 6 in my application? Also, by highlighting the top 6, does that mean they won't look at the other experiences that were not highlighted?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I would add them, I added some experiences that were like 3 hours long as long as you give a good description highlighting what the experience taught you

I would add them, I added some experiences that were like 3 hours long as long as you give a good description highlighting what the experience taught you
Should I add a job that I got terminated from? It says whether or not I can allow the committee to contact my employer, if i choose no would that be suspicious to the admissions committee? Since I chose Yes for all my other experiences

Should I add a job that I got terminated from? It says whether or not I can allow the committee to contact my employer, if i choose no would that be suspicious to the admissions committee? Since I chose Yes for all my other experiences
I think it’s really up to you, tbh if it’s not a dental related job I don’t think they would really try to contact the person unless there’s something they would want to clarify there