Is it worth retaking this course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

southpawcannon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was beginning to sign up for OChem and while in advising, it was made known to me that I made a D in Inorganic Chem over 7 years ago. I was certain I made a C but not the case. I did a couple of years later take Inorganic II and made an A. I know with many professional programs, such as PT school and PA school, that a minimum of a C must be made. Would the same be said for med school? I'd hate to go on and take OChem I and II and Biochem only to find out that I have to retake the first Inorganic Chem.