Is johns hopkins under loan forgiveness program?

Started by apple83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apple83

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a pharmacist and owe large amount of student loans. Loan forgiveness program is for public or nonprofit organization employees. I am wondering if Johns Hopkins is one of them. Seems like most hospitals are nonprofit. Is that mean if I work for any nonprofit hospital I can get the loan forgiveness benefit?
 
I am a pharmacist and owe large amount of student loans. Loan forgiveness program is for public or nonprofit organization employees. I am wondering if Johns Hopkins is one of them. Seems like most hospitals are nonprofit. Is that mean if I work for any nonprofit hospital I can get the loan forgiveness benefit?
do you have a 403b?

yes