Jun 19, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone! Is KA CARS realstic (in terms of passage/question difficulty) as well as the score you could expect on an actual FL from doing KA CARS only?

Feb 5, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
I found KA CARS passage difficulty fairly representative of AAMC materials but their questions slightly off. I wouldn't expect a good score from using KA CARS only, since AAMC materials are extremely valuable.

Reactions: Sharoo

MedSchoolTutors

Top MCAT/USMLE/COMLEX Tutors Answer Your Questions
Gold Donor
Vendor
Apr 25, 2019
www.medschooltutors.com
Status
Medical Student, Resident [Any Field], Attending Physician
Agreed- the passages are good, but the questions are less so. The best way to improve in CARS is just to do tons of practice, so use KA CARS to work on your reading skills and use the questions to assess comprehension, but be wary that the questions won't be that representative of the real exam.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: Sharoo
About the Ads
Jun 19, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
I found KA CARS passage difficulty fairly representative of AAMC materials but their questions slightly off. I wouldn't expect a good score from using KA CARS only, since AAMC materials are extremely valuable.
Thank you! I appreciate your feedback! :)

Jun 19, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Agreed- the passages are good, but the questions are less so. The best way to improve in CARS is just to do tons of practice, so use KA CARS to work on your reading skills and use the questions to assess comprehension, but be wary that the questions won't be that representative of the real exam.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
For sure, I will start with these and work my way up!

About the Ads