-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Is MD better than DO?
Started by sizillyd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahHHAHAHHAHHAH
Sweet Jesus.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This should be good
OP, did you seriously start a thread about MD vs. DO and one about transferring from a DO to an MD school all in less than an hour?
cool thread, bro
in before closed!
Obvious troll is obvious


Obvious troll is obvious


my dad is stronger than yours btw
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I missing something? Why is this funny? It is a legitimate question. Bury me with my ignorance, but explain my folly to me please.
because they usually lead to flame wars from both sides. So they are usually closed.
MD and DO debates exist all amongst these threads. Its nothing new.
People don't want to be dragged into those debates cuz they turn ugly.
Am I missing something? Why is this funny? It is a legitimate question. Bury me with my ignorance, but explain my folly to me please.
No.
In before lock.
Without DO you just have ctor. If you wanna be a Ctor, which is basically a programmer*, then go ahead and get the MD.
*Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ctor
*Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ctor
The thread about sleeping with your professor is better than this one.
Without DO you just have ctor. If you wanna be a Ctor, which is basically a programmer*, then go ahead and get the MD.
*Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ctor
👍

in before lock!
lol. what a way to phrase a question. is one type of doctor better than the other? 🙄. There have been plenty of arguments and discussions about the differences in these forums. Read them. Here's a basic one:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=133066
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=133066
define better.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is NO difference!! My primary care doctor is a DO, and he's the best out of the five I had in the last 7 years (all others where MD's). I'm also kind of dating this doctor I met at the hospital where I'm volunteering, he's a DO, and he said it did not affect him whatsoever (I know he makes great money, if that's what you care about). The nurse who supervises me says she can't tell the difference between the two unless someone specifically tells her who earned what degree!!!
There is NO difference!! My primary care doctor is a DO, and he's the best out of the five I had in the last 7 years (all others where MD's). I'm also kind of dating this doctor I met at the hospital where I'm volunteering, he's a DO, and he said it did not affect him whatsoever (I know he makes great money, if that's what you care about). The nurse who supervises me says she can't tell the difference between the two unless someone specifically tells her who earned what degree!!!
oh no no no no
you did NOT just take the bait...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061013112626AAwhYyT
"I only go to M.D.s. In my mind, the MD is more qualified and has exhibited the extra effort to earn my patronage."
hahahahhaa
"I only go to M.D.s. In my mind, the MD is more qualified and has exhibited the extra effort to earn my patronage."
hahahahhaa
In?
oh no no no no
you did NOT just take the bait...
Yes...Yes she did!!!
the answer to the op's question is so obvious.
do?
the link above is the best answer to the OPs question.
It seems that this thread never really had a chance, I would like to ask that in the future you wait for the flame war to start before jumping in and derailing the thread with comments about how the thread is going to be locked.
That said, you've done enough of a job side tracking this thread without an actual flame-war that I'm going to go ahead and close... good job, guys.

- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 462
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 2K