Is MEDPROS ever avaiable?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheEarDoc

Audiologist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the process of getting my medical records updated. Had PHA last week for reserves. Checked in AKO today and my status went from needs updated to invalid as of this morning. I clicked on the link for it to load MEDPROS and of course it will not load. Reached out to the medical readiness person at APMC and still haven't gotten a response.

Any idea why it would say invalid?

Members don't see this ad.

Not 100% on this, but I’ve heard you now have to be on a government connection to access medpros. They did the same thing with ATRRS.

Not 100% on this, but I’ve heard you now have to be on a government connection to access medpros. They did the same thing with ATRRS.

Trying from a VA computer and I can access everything else in AKO with my DOD CAC

You have to be on a NIPR connection, so on a military network. The whole site got moved off of the global network without notice in January 2018 for some network maintenance thing and never came back. So no MODS from home.

Reactions: 1 user