Is my DAT score competitive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothberg32

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT for the first time last week and I am just wondering if I would ever need to take it again.

My DAT score is:

RC:19
QR:18
BIO: 22
GC: 24
OC: 20
PAT: 27
TS: 22
AA:21

With this score, which schools do I have reasonable chances to be accepted? How competitive is my score?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't retake you did well! I believe a 21 AA is like 90-92%. Nothing is 17 or under either.

The competitiveness of your DAT scores are directly tied to how good your GPA is. If your GPA is a 3.0 you might have a hard time getting into Harvard/Maryland/UCSF etc. But if your GPA is 3.8-4.0 you'll easily find a school! Congratulations you did well, enjoy whatever left of summer you have!

Don't retake you did well! I believe a 21 AA is like 90-92%. Nothing is 17 or under either.

The competitiveness of your DAT scores are directly tied to how good your GPA is. If your GPA is a 3.0 you might have a hard time getting into Harvard/Maryland/UCSF etc. But if your GPA is 3.8-4.0 you'll easily find a school! Congratulations you did well, enjoy whatever left of summer you have!

Thanks for your comment!:)
Well, my GPA is 3.75 Science and 3.73 Overall. Do you think my GPA along with DAT score will be competitive to get into most schools (in terms of scores)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome DAT scores!! I'm sure you'll get many interviews when you apply. If you're worried about your QR score, its the least weighted.

Also killer PAT score :eek:

Thanks for your comment!:)
Well, my GPA is 3.75 Science and 3.73 Overall. Do you think my GPA along with DAT score will be competitive to get into most schools (in terms of scores)?
Absolutely!!! As long as your E.C.s are ship shape, then I would say you'd be competitive for even the best schools in the nation, at least that is my hope as my stats are very similar to yours hahahaha :D

Be sure to apply to a wide range of schools, not just the top schools because you may be denied from those and then wouldn't get in this cycle. Anyway Goodluck!!!

PAT 27 WOW, actually UCLA look to the PAT and love high scores
great score

You made the PAT your whipping boy. Nicely done!

What did you use?

You need to get your QR and RC up. Then you'll be able to read the printout they gave you and figure out what a percentile is used for.

;)

Last edited: