Is my GPA high enough?

Started by RLK
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RLK

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I calculated my prerequisite GPA today and it's 3.24.
I doubt that is high enough for some schools, but is it high enough for others and which would you recommend?

Thanks
 
RLK said:
I calculated my prerequisite GPA today and it's 3.24.
I doubt that is high enough for some schools, but is it high enough for others and which would you recommend?

Thanks
You should have no problem with that gpa as long as u have a good OAT score. I dont think u should be worrying.