Step I Is my Uworld reviewing OK?

Started by Freddy1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Freddy1

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I am reviewing my Uworld block, I read why the correct answer is correct, then I read why the incorrect is incorrect if I had it false, then I read for the other answer choices if I don't know where they are from; then I read on the correct answer in the FA if I feel I have to remind myself the topic in the FA and for the incorrect answer from the FA if that is something I didn't know, and sometimes other answer choices. Also I make a flashcard sometimes for the questions I got false. That's how it takes some time. Is that what everybody is doing , it is it too much? Thanks in advance!