Is Nevro a BUY yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epidural man

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
NVRO is getting hammered.

Is it a buy yet? What price is a BUY?

Members don't see this ad.

They’re getting absolutely demolished. Hard to buy what they’re selling in terms of their explanation of why Q2 sales were down. Abbott and Medtronic didn’t experience the same decline they did. Nevro’s competitive edge relies on them being the “shiny new toy” and unfortunately I think that ship has sailed.
What’s Nevro’s future going to look like when they’re bumped off the stage by the new closed loop systems that will come out soon?

Members don't see this ad :)
They’re getting absolutely demolished. Hard to buy what they’re selling in terms of their explanation of why Q2 sales were down. Abbott and Medtronic didn’t experience the same decline they did. Nevro’s competitive edge relies on them being the “shiny new toy” and unfortunately I think that ship has sailed.
What’s Nevro’s future going to look like when they’re bumped off the stage by the new closed loop systems that will come out soon?
Their clinical outcomes are not consistent with their studies. In my area, the Nevro reps are also lazy AF, so I no longer use them at all.

Reactions: 2 users
The issue is they are still like at a $3B market cap even after the drop, haven’t ever made any money, and the total annual stim market is $1B. With 3 other huge companies competing hard in that space.

Reactions: 1 users
PDN study and market could be huge.

would 90s be a good place to buy back?

Their clinical outcomes are not consistent with their studies. In my area, the Nevro reps are also lazy AF, so I no longer use them at all.
This Ponzi scheme will get exposed soon . I find their studies so hard to believe especially with my experience and others on this forum.

Reactions: 2 users