Is ortho possible with average stats?

Started by dwadeffan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dwadeffan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is getting into an ortho residency without outrageous costs possible with average stats? I am about the middle of my class and have an urge to do ortho but don't think I am able to do due to my class rank as a D3.
 
Is getting into an ortho residency without outrageous costs possible with average stats? I am about the middle of my class and have an urge to do ortho but don't think I am able to do due to my class rank as a D3.
Georgia School of Orthodontics may be possible (oops, didn’t see the “without outrageous costs” part haha)