Is pharmacy school hard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh, I see... how many students does the satellite classroom usually have compared to the main classroom?

The satellite adds 20 students per (incoming/graduating) class.

I have just been trying to decide if I want to stay at home or move for 4 years for school...

Members don't see this ad.

Is Liberty1776's post a troll? :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure we've heard all of the horror stories about medical school being like hell on Earth. Is pharmacy school as hard as that? I really hope not. What's hard and not-so-hard about it?
I'm planning to go to USN, if it matters, which is now Roseman. How many hours do all you pharmacy students spend on average studying and stuff?

As a junior in high school, I'm 2nd in class rank with 3 honors and an AP class, all with A's. Relatively speaking, does that make me a good enough student for pharmacy school? My only weakness is studying would be time management (procrastination). :)

You will do fine. Yes, pharmacy school is difficult. Don't let anyone tell you that it is not. There is a lot of material being thrown at you at one time, and you do have to learn to manage your time or you will fall behind very quickly and very easily. So, my advice to you is to learn to manage your time so you can fit all your studying in. I had a 3.8 average in college in an honors/pre-pharmacy program, but my grades were just average in pharmacy school. I studied an average of 4 to 5 hours per day outside of class, and worked part-time. Good luck to you.