Is Premed101.com/forums down?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Its not working all of a sudden, is it just me..?

Whats going on!!!!!???

Members don't see this ad.

Its not working all of a sudden, is it just me..?

Whats going on!!!!!???

not working for me either
i thought it was just chrome being annoying and i dont want to check another browser

Members don't see this ad :)
^ not true.

So anyone who use to use the premed101 forum must have realized that it went down a few days ago. They were switching over servers and now have a new website: http://premed101.ca . This is going to be where all the action for CaRMS is going to happen....feel free to join and share your experiences.
- not the same forum, but a similar one - pm101.com will be back eventually, I'm sure

So anyone who use to use the premed101 forum must have realized that it went down a few days ago. They were switching over servers and now have a new website: ........... . This is going to be where all the action for CaRMS is going to happen....feel free to join and share your experiences.

^MISINFORMATION & DISHONESTY

It is a very poor attempt to try to copycat the real site that is currently down. It is defunct, has gone nowhere and is a total waste of time. The creator has tried this site over a year ago and it is defunct.

Please note that kennethtoronto, the creator of this poor attempt of a knock-off, has recently had his every post here deleted for reprehensible behaviour and self-promotion!! And he has been BANNED.

Suddenly after his banning, a new user name was created and 3 identical posts mysteriously appear by can2carib (aka kennethtoronto) as a repeat self-serving attempt to promote his bogus site by dishonest and continuing self-promotion.

This is more than coincidence.

I will continue to report him!

Sadly, kmonkey is correct in saying:
This is not true- premed101.ca is run by a totally different person.........the post above mine is very dishonest.

Executive Summary: Wait for the real website to return & do NOT use his bogus, defunct site.

Last edited:
I am pleased to report to you all that kennethtoronto aka can2carib - both user names & ALL their self-serving, worthless and dishonest posts - have been deleted!

And kennethtoronto under both user names has been BANNED twice, each time w/i 24 hours of joining!

Will he shamelessly try again? Anything he does does not surprise me, including these unethical posts. I will continue to monitor, report and do my best to ensure his future user names and posts are deleted and banned.

Every time kennethtoronto raises his unethical head under whatever user name - within 24 hours - his every post is removed and he is banned.

Good one kenny boy. If you were to employ your frequent unethical, dishonest tactics in academics, you would be banned there too. Time to clean up your dirty act, don't you think?

I will continue to monitor his every move and ensure he is brought to justice and held accountable every time. Why does he not contribute and help others as we all so rather than focus on promoting himself? This is an issue for him to sort out on a confidential basis with his mental health professional team who have so far proven to be singularly unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.