1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Is Premed101.com/forums down?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by bored, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Its not working all of a sudden, is it just me..?

Whats going on!!!!!???

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Giemsa

Giemsa Eat some leafy greens!
    5+ Year Member

Not just you. Don't know what's going on.

4. goldenniche

goldenniche Super Ninja

Pre-Medical
    not working for me either
    i thought it was just chrome being annoying and i dont want to check another browser

5. tryp

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ^ not true.

6. benge88

- not the same forum, but a similar one - pm101.com will be back eventually, I'm sure

7. futuredoc1004

futuredoc1004 future_doc
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ^MISINFORMATION & DISHONESTY

It is a very poor attempt to try to copycat the real site that is currently down. It is defunct, has gone nowhere and is a total waste of time. The creator has tried this site over a year ago and it is defunct.

Please note that kennethtoronto, the creator of this poor attempt of a knock-off, has recently had his every post here deleted for reprehensible behaviour and self-promotion!! And he has been BANNED.

Suddenly after his banning, a new user name was created and 3 identical posts mysteriously appear by can2carib (aka kennethtoronto) as a repeat self-serving attempt to promote his bogus site by dishonest and continuing self-promotion.

This is more than coincidence.

I will continue to report him!

Sadly, kmonkey is correct in saying:
    Executive Summary: Wait for the real website to return & do NOT use his bogus, defunct site.

#6 futuredoc1004, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  8. futuredoc1004

futuredoc1004 future_doc
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I am pleased to report to you all that kennethtoronto aka can2carib - both user names & ALL their self-serving, worthless and dishonest posts - have been deleted!

And kennethtoronto under both user names has been BANNED twice, each time w/i 24 hours of joining!

Will he shamelessly try again? Anything he does does not surprise me, including these unethical posts. I will continue to monitor, report and do my best to ensure his future user names and posts are deleted and banned.

Every time kennethtoronto raises his unethical head under whatever user name - within 24 hours - his every post is removed and he is banned.

Good one kenny boy. If you were to employ your frequent unethical, dishonest tactics in academics, you would be banned there too. Time to clean up your dirty act, don't you think?

I will continue to monitor his every move and ensure he is brought to justice and held accountable every time. Why does he not contribute and help others as we all so rather than focus on promoting himself? This is an issue for him to sort out on a confidential basis with his mental health professional team who have so far proven to be singularly unsuccessful.

9. ktoronto1

Removed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.