Is QBank Good for ANY specific subject?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winsicle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it seems UW is getting the better reviews, but has anyone (especially those who have taken the real thing) found that QBank is better for any of the subjects?

I ask b/c I already bought QBank and i'm trying to decide if I should just scrap it entirely or use it for particular subjects...

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't used it...but from everything I've read and heard from reliable sources....the behavioral science is supposed to be really good and very representative of what you'll see on the real thing...take that for whatever its worth

So it seems UW is getting the better reviews, but has anyone (especially those who have taken the real thing) found that QBank is better for any of the subjects?

I ask b/c I already bought QBank and i'm trying to decide if I should just scrap it entirely or use it for particular subjects...

thanks

Qbank has its place. I've heard from a couple people who've used both UW and QBank that it is good for reinforcing knowledge from stuff studied previously. I did not use UW and only used QBank and overall I am pretty satisfied. (I'll tell you in a couple weeks how satisfied) A lot of people on this board have been sippin' too much haterade when it comes to their opinion of QBank.

Qbank has its place. I've heard from a couple people who've used both UW and QBank that it is good for reinforcing knowledge from stuff studied previously. I did not use UW and only used QBank and overall I am pretty satisfied. (I'll tell you in a couple weeks how satisfied) A lot of people on this board have been sippin' too much haterade when it comes to their opinion of QBank.

Indeed. Don't cancel your subscription to Qbank just b/c a few SDNers don't like it. Plenty of people crush Step1 and haven't even heard of UW.

At my school Qbank is king, my class had 6 250+ students that I know of. Sure it's a small study, but it's something.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ditto Thom and AmoryB...Qbank rules my school too.

Three buddies ahead of me cleared 250 and one asked me if USMLEWorld was a place that you can visit...

(I do like UW a lot, however...)

dc

Three buddies ahead of me cleared 250 and one asked me if USMLEWorld was a place that you can visit...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

thats hysterical!

it does make u wonder tho...............if qbank gets u a 250, what would qbank + uw get u?

(a real greedy mofo :) )