Is Ross still accepting transfers from UAG?

Started by Peeshee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Peeshee

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
just wondering if Ross is still accepting the large number of transfers from UAG that have been going there within the past year or so, or are they cutting down on the number of transfers?
 
Peeshee said:
Hi,
just wondering if Ross is still accepting the large number of transfers from UAG that have been going there within the past year or so, or are they cutting down on the number of transfers?

As far as I'm aware, yes. I know personally that Ross has, within the past year, accepted transfers from AUC, St. George's, UAG, CUNY's 6-year program, UC Davis, and one school in Puerto Rico.

-Skip
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
we got some transfer from a Texas school in 5th semester right now. He did something apparently. Cause he was in clinicals already in a texas school and had passed step 1.
 
Yeah, I asked the CUNY girl why she'd dropped out of their program, she basically said, "Long story... and not really any of your business."

I got the message. I dropped it.

-Skip
 
A couple questions if I may. First of all, does ROSS accept transfer students from SABA?? And finally, why would anybody want to transfer from UC Davis to ROSS??????????????? Does not make sense to me, please explain
 
HussainGQ said:
A couple questions if I may. First of all, does ROSS accept transfer students from SABA?? And finally, why would anybody want to transfer from UC Davis to ROSS??????????????? Does not make sense to me, please explain

Not sure. He's just an acquaintance. I know who he is, I've met him, I've talked with him, but I've never said to him, "Hey, why did you transfer to Ross from a U.S. school? Are you some sort of *****?"

You can understand how such delicate issues are hard to broach.

-Skip